gicqd 0.0.94b problem

Post by dbp » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I set it up with debian 2.1r3, but it just not work, even compile with
debug
option still got no debug message, but the gicqd.log got some fail
message, did anyone set it up successfully? Thx!

--

1. gicqd 0.0.94b problem

I set it up with debian 2.1r3, but it just not work, even compile with
debug
option still got no debug message, but the gicqd.log got some fail
message, did anyone set it up successfully? Thx!

--

2. Help for porting Solaris 2.4/x86 OpenWindows

3. Hurd 0.0 and GNU 0.0 released

4. Alsa problem

5. affix-2.0.0-pre2 and affix-kernel-2.0.0-pre2 releases

6. Problem installing RH 5.2, lilo won't install

7. gicqd - REASK

8. Linux Dialup problem

9. trouble compiling gicqd

10. gicqd - REASK

11. gicqd - who can help?

12. SCO OSR5.0.0 and SMP performance problem