Netware Connection (ncpfs, ncplib & ipx tools)

Netware Connection (ncpfs, ncplib & ipx tools)

Post by Ere » Mon, 10 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I could get any documentation for the Linux
netware software (ncpfs, ncplib, ipx tools)?

Post by Brett W. McCo » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where I could get any documentation for the Linux
> netware software (ncpfs, ncplib, ipx tools)?

I would start off with the IPX HOWTO.  It's a good starting point, and
will point into other places to look.

Computer Operations Manager (Alpha Geek)   http://www.foiservices.com
FOI Services, Inc./DIOGENES                301-975-0110

1. ipx connection to netware & DOS on linux

Has anyone tried connecting to a Netware server & run a dos program?

I am trying to connect to the Netware server and run a dos program located
on the netware server.

Also, Dos emulation doesn't seem to be able to access any linux directories?

2. Ethernet config. on Solaris x86 2.4?

3. IPX over PPP connections for Linux & netware client

4. Amusing Sun Anecdote

5. ncpfs & netware 4.1

6. PPP Static IP

7. IPX, ncpfs & slist

8. Symbolic Links & Security

9. IPX & ncpfs

10. IPX and ncplib can't find server...

11. ncplib-1.3.1 (NetWare client for FreeBSD

12. Novell 4.11 Service Pack 8 & ncpfs.o & ipx.0 & NDS & REDHAT 6.2 & ncpmount & Server not found (0x8847)

13. IPX over Tcp/IP and IPX diagnosis tools