Serial communication programs ???

Post by MCCABE M » Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:00:00

[ Article crossposted from alt.lang.asm ]
[ Author was MCCABE M F ]
[ Posted on 28 Apr 1995 05:46:59 GMT ]

  Does anyone have an 80x86 assembly code that allows communication
between 2 PCs through serial ports (preferably with VT100 escape
sequence implemented)? I'll be very thankful if you could email me
a copy. Thanks in advance!

--
########
# Matt #

--
########
# Matt #

1. Looking for references for serial communications programming

I am working on some serial communications software for
controlling a radar antenna from a SPARCStation (SunOS4.1.3)
 and I am looking
for good references, particularly using C++,
 for UNIX serial communications.

I found a couple of books that were just the thing (Serial communications
with C++, etc) but they were PC-specific. Does anyone know of good
references for Unix serial communications, or has anyone out there
written a SerialPort class??

I know that many of us would rather debate the moral issues of
programming, but I am currently being paid for a purely secular effort.

HeelllPPP!!!

2. NFS'ing a tape drive

3. ** HELP > S3 and RH7.0 Problem

4. How to set up serial port when programming serial communication

5. UNIX SYS ADMIN. VACANCY, LONDON

6. dos

7. Need help on program for serial line communication of UNIX

8. Problem with program doing serial communication under Cygwin

9. Programming serial communication in C

10. Serial Port Communications via C Program

11. Program to Program communication?