need help: automounter, no TeX, just want docs.

need help: automounter, no TeX, just want docs.

Post by Spencer PriceNa » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi.  I'm trying to get amd to run on a Linux (Slackware) box.

Compiling and installing was no problem.  Running is no problem,
but we're guessing on how it's supposed to be invoked.  I can't
read the docs because they're in TeX and I don't know much about
TeX except how to pronounce it.

If anyone can point me to plain-text documentation, or something
that will provide automounter capability that has plain-text
documentation, or a way to turn the TeX into something I can read,
I'd appreciate it.  Especially if I can print plain-text and have
it on disk as well, but I can't afford to be picky right now.
--

http://umcc.umich.edu/~spencer/           Also check:
ftp://umcc.umich.edu/pub/users/quayle     ftp://vaxa.crc.mssm.edu/quayle