Timeout on lpr

Post by Wyzell » Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have a Red Hat server sharing it's parallel port via Samba.  The
DOS/Windows client software is not sending an endjob, so the printing is
waiting the default before timing out and printing the job. Currently this
is 1 minute.  Does anyone know how to change the default job timeout? I
would like to change it to only a couple of seconds.  (On Netware I add
'ti=2' to the capture statement).

I have searched through all the docs I can think of but haven't found much.
I do not have X windows installed so cannot use that.

Thanks

Wyzelli