Successful Linux version using CAP

Post by Gaskintj » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me what version they have used to successfully install and
 compile CAP 6.0 ? And what packages they have installed?

Thanks,

Terry.

1. Can the accept() be used after using one successful connect() with the same TCP port ?

Dear sir/madam,

I am using the glibc under the Linux platform.

Does anyone know if I can use the functions "listen() & accept()"
after one successful TCP connection with the function "connect" ?
Please refer to the following concept codes !!

int sockfd, new_connect_fd;

sockfd = socket(domain, type, protocol);
connect(sockfd, sockaddr, addrlen);                     <--- connect() and connection
successful !
listen(sockfd, backlog);
new_connect_fd =  accept(sockfd, sockaddr, addrlen);    <--- Can the
accept() be used after using connect() ?

Thanks for your help !

Best Regards. Louie

2. Multi-port Com. Cards

3. Network Problems - Remote Ping successful / telnet local successful / telnet remote failed

4. create a file in a user directory with a perl script ...

5. Remote Ping successful/telnet local successful/telnet remote failed

6. create own module ??

7. Anyone using CAP on Linux?

8. Read DOS backup tape in Linux

9. Using Appletalk (CAP) with Linux

10. Where is the latest version of CAP?

11. Install successful using RedHat cd-rom but newbie needs help to go further

12. which xntp (solaris version or the latest version) should be used

13. Anyone Successful Using Yard with Ftape?