Linux DSL & Intel 1200 Pro DSL Modem

Post by Mark Saunder » Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I just got my DSL service switched on and would like to use it on my
Linux box.  Does anyone have a Linux driver for the Intel ProDSL 2100?

Thanks for the help.

--
Mark Saunders, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ

Linux DSL & Intel 1200 Pro DSL Modem

Post by Hal Burgi » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:05:48

Quote:>I just got my DSL service switched on and would like to use it on my
>Linux box.  Does anyone have a Linux driver for the Intel ProDSL 2100?

They don't exist. Your best bet is to scrounge up an ethernet interfaced
modem. There are plenty on ebay. Just make sure it will work with your
ISP if you go that route.

--
Hal B

--

Linux DSL & Intel 1200 Pro DSL Modem

Post by Mark Saunder » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Thanks Hal,

I'll look around a while.  Maybe some of my Ham Radio buddies can lend a
hand searching.  They are always scrounging around.

--
Mark Saunders, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ