I'm trying to setup a PPP dial-in server on a RedHat 6.0, and I have a
1. Is there a good doc on setting up a dial-in server on a RedHat box?
www.redhat.com use to after one, but now it is gone, RedHat can not find
where they put it.
2. Is RedHat a good distro to make a dial-in server on, or would another
distro work better?
3. Is mgetty that comes with RedHat 6.0 compiled with the -DAUTO_PPP flag?
4. Is PPP that comes with RedHat 6.0 compiled do be able to read shadow
Thanks for any info,
Carl Vinson Institute of Government Computer Support Specialist IV
(706) 542-6212 Fax: (706) 542-6239