by Rifa » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00
I installed the winlinux2000 but could not hook it up with my NT4 domain.Please advice for some networking solution.I also tried Red Hat Linux 6.2. but not be able to connect on my network.
-- Posted via CNET Help.com http://www.help.com/
1. How to use fwtk on linux with dual-network (Private Network + Network class C)
2. Manual pages for Linux
3. Linux appearing in NT4.0 Network - Howto ?
4. Need advice on doing backups remotely...
5. linux and win98/NT4 on home network
6. Recompile kernel, RH 5.0
7. Can't see LINUX at network neighborhood from NT4 w.s
8. 2.5.67 -- questions about netfilter config options
9. NT4 and Linux networking
10. how to connect linux station to NT4 network
11. Recommendations for converting from NT4 peer network to Linux
12. Network setup problem with Redhat 6.1 -- "network unreachable"
13. Network setup - How to add network support after install