static-route file format

Post by Tom Bornema » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi All,

Where can I find the file format of /etc/sysconfig/static-routes?

Thanks.

1. static-route

Hello!

I'm trying to permanently set a static route on  Red Hat 5.2, but it
disappears every time I reboot the machine. I suppose that I must add
the route in the file /etc/sysconfig/static-route which is readed by
ifup-route script. My problem is that I don't know which format have
the entries in that  file. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Andrea

2. Automatic Module Loading for ieee1394 under RH 7.3

3. Static routes not so static AIX 4.3.3

4. Remote backup

5. RH 6.2 defining static routes... which file ???

6. Dell motherboards good/suck?

7. static-routes file

8. Newbie question about tgz files

9. Right place (file) for static route

10. gdb: core file not in executable format: File format not recognized

11. /etc/sysconfig/static-routes file missing

12. Convert vc file format to Lotus 1-2-3 file format?

13. Routing problems - with static routes