HELP for transfer : from linux to msdos via parallel port!

HELP for transfer : from linux to msdos via parallel port!

Post by root » Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I want to download files from linux to my msdos notebook through the
parallel port.
Is it possible? How to do it?
                Thanks!
        William

1. File transfer between 2 PCs via parallel port

Hi all,

I need to transfer files between 2 PCs connected via parallel port using a
Laplink parallel cable (4 bits). In Windows a use File Marven 35a
application
(FMAV35a), a small DOS clone of Laplink program. Is there something
available in Linux?

Thanks a lot.
Gianmario.

2. help - ipvsadm : redhat 6.2

3. Strange elm error

4. HELP! : parallel port file transfer

5. Adaptec AHA2940W FW SCSI

6. Parallel port transfer for Linux?

7. DIP connection hangs up after 10 seconds or less

8. Logging onto Linux via Serial or Parallel Port

9. Tape backup via parallel port under Linux?

10. Acessing a Linux PC via Serial or Parallel port.

11. Why does Linux printing via Parallel port slow system?

12. How to copy data Windows <--> Linux via parallel port?