Sportster ISDN Drivers

Post by Mike G Lefev » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I was wondering if there are any drivers available to support the Sportster 128 ISDN adapter under Linux.
I am anxious to find these drivers if possible. Currently we are using NT with this adapter to connect our LAN to the Net.
However the "Blue Screen of Death" at least once per week under NT is becoming a concern.

   Mike Lefever

   NDI Consulting

1. USR Sportster ISDN drivers

        Are there any drivers for the USR Sportster ISDN TA?  A friend of
mine told me that he heard of one that you could buy but i told him that
Linux is free (he is a M$ WinDoze user).  Anyway could someone please let
me know if they exist, and where i might get them if they do?

        Be/\/
after everything i've done i hate myself for what i've become - Trent Reznor

2. Win98 has screwed up my dial-up networking (again!)

3. Sportster 128 ISDN driver?

4. cnews setup

5. Linux driver-USR Sportster 128k ISDN???

6. Where Modules in Distro?

7. Drivers for a USR Sportster 128k ISDN adapter....?

8. Problem with PLIP. (I'm not sure what to blame)

9. Linux and USR Sportster ISDN 128k.... any drivers?

10. Looking for driver for USR Sportster ISDN TA card

11. USR Sportster 128K ISDN drivers ?

12. Driver for USR/3Com Sportster 128K ISDN TA internal

13. Wanted - USR Sportster ISDN adapter driver