NETLINK/RTNETLINK tutorial

Post by Farshad Abas » Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:15:11

hi all,

I am trying to write some basic route manipulation utilities and I need
to use NETLINK and RTNETLINK. The man pages aer VERY poor and I could
only find an un-official how-to by Gowri Dhandapani which did not help
me get anything to a working state.

Does anyone know of a good overview, documentation, tutorial, how to,
ANYTHING?

you help would be much apprecaited.

-farshad

1. NETLINK / RTNETLINK

hi all,

I am trying to write some basic route manipulation utilities and I need
to use NETLINK and RTNETLINK. The man pages aer VERY poor and I could
only find an un-official how-to by Gowri Dhandapani which did not help
me get anything to a working state.

Does anyone know of a good overview, documentation, tutorial, how to,
ANYTHING?

you help would be much apprecaited.

-farshad

2. PAP authentication and TACACS

3. intra-kernel netlink tutorials?

4. Apache Tomcat 3.1 for FreeBSD

5. Dejagnu Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for

6. PPP connect to ISP

7. awk Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for

8. How to tell a c program your time zone?

9. Guile Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for

10. Linux Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for

11. Routing and rtnetlink

12. rtnetlink: network unreachable for Routing for multiple uplinks using ip route add

13. rtnetlink replacement for SIOCSIFHWADDR