unix accounts and nt

Post by Heinz Barnowsk » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Using Samba and it will work,

Heinz Barnowksi

> I wonder if it is possible to control unix user accounts based on an
> NT domain? In other words, if I have an account "bob" on an NT server
> I would like bob to be able to login to our Linux based dial-in server
> w/o manually creating an account on that server. Any information or
> possible solutions?

> ---

> Unix and NT Administrator (in the same building!)
> Baton Rouge Linux User Group - http://www.brlug.net

unix accounts and nt

Post by Dustin Purye » Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I wonder if it is possible to control unix user accounts based on an
NT domain? In other words, if I have an account "bob" on an NT server
I would like bob to be able to login to our Linux based dial-in server
w/o manually creating an account on that server. Any information or
possible solutions?

---

Unix and NT Administrator (in the same building!)
Baton Rouge Linux User Group - http://www.brlug.net

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. FreeBSD 2.1.5 + Diamond Stealth 3D + ViewSonic 17GS

3. ldap to manage user account for nt and unix

4. HP_UX, Unable to Print to a PCL Printer

5. User account Synchronization NT to Unix

6. creating a Unix domain socket file?

7. Unix using Nt Domain user accounts?

8. Is no there method to use ALB in FreeBSD?

9. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.

10. Matrox Mystique ands X.

11. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.

12. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT