WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Bob Bens » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> > [...] confine myself to trying to ensure that he (or she!) does not
> > ever get a computer account at Concordia University again.  Grr.

> Or anywhere else.

> Perhaps the time has come to start a blacklist of spammers.

Try the "Blacklist of Internet Advertisers" at
    http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/

Bob Benson

In practice, there is a big difference

Post by red sllid » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>>no l didnt post this news!
>>l have no idea how thi s could happen
>>l guess someone is usint my account
>>but l never gave my pass to anyone
>>l will try to solve the problem
>>l am sorry but l am innocent
>>hr_lee
>Well they are still at it.  Yesterday it showed up in the
>rec.video.satellite.dbs group.
>Corina

yeah, & i still prefer quicken a lot more.

Post by Christopher Jose » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>>Please explain to us how anyone accidently posts a
>>get rich quick spam to 29 newsgroups?
>don't know, but the fact that he responded to appologize and didn't try to
>sell anything is good enough for me to believe it was a mistake. I've email
>hundreds of these clowns and this is the first to respond and appologize so
>I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
>                                                            -Ray

Suggestion: He didn't so it accidentally, someone else did it deliberately...
                Either he needs to change his password, or the address was
        faked from an external source...

                        Sayonara, Chris/Ranma...
* "T is for Tank, and T is for Terror,     *  The Chris/Ranma personality  *
*  and K is the K for Killing in error" *  Gestalt can be contacted at: *

Post by Paul Johns » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> Try the "Blacklist of Internet Advertisers" [...]

Yeah, I know.  That is aimed at commercial companies (so you can
boycott their products).  I was thinking of a blacklist of
individuals, so that sysadmins can deny an account to anyone with a
history of spamming.  Maybe a scale of severity, such as 1 day of
blacklisting per newsgroup spammed, could be added as well.

Paul.

--
Paul Johnson            | GEC-Marconi Ltd is not responsible for my opinions. |
+44 1245 473331 ext 2245+-----------+-----------------------------------------+

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Bill Atar » Fri, 03 Nov 1995 04:00:00

}Hmmmm, this post is definite ~* calibre. Dont these ppl who cross-posting
}is really out to lunch. Take the SOB out of his misery! Besides who is so
}stupid
}to fall for this instant money shit anyway - he should post it to aol.

AOL and instant money. Hmmm. Did you know AOL's stock has increased by a factor
of SIX the past year ?

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Mark Wal » Sat, 04 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Please stop helping this guy perpetuate his post.  You flame this guy
yet you keep his post alive by replying again and again week after
week.

In the future, please flame the poster, not the newsgroup.  You have
wasted enough space here already, and this has nothing what-so-ever to
do with laptop computers.

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Alex Firso » Sat, 04 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Earn $150,000.00 in 30 days

        $$$   FOR YOUR RECIPES   $$$

Please do NOT change anything contained in this letter EXCEPT as
directed!

EARN AS MUCH AS $150,000.00 OR MORE IN 30 DAYS, LEGALLY!

EARN MORE THAN EXTRA MONEY!!
YOU WILL BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT!!

Here  s how to do it.
IT WORKS EVERY TIME!    Again, don t change anything.

Follow these instructions exactly and you could make $150,000 in the
next 30 days. This program REALLY works. It makes money for those who
use it honestly! Take the time to read it COMPLETELY!

I know, ordinarily, we disregard these letters because they usually
don t work like they are supposed to, but this ONE is DIFFERENT!

Carl Simmonds used this legal program last year and made $82,360 in
cash the first time he used it. Needless to say, he quit his job
immediately paid off all debts in full, and started another mailing.

Believe me, this is an EASY opportunity. You can do this all on your
computer, by  JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS . You will EASE YOUR
FINANCIAL PRESSURES, and begin to make GOOD things happen for you and
your family.    READ ON!

* * * * * * *   INSTRUCTIONS    * * * * * * *

1.      Send $3.00 (cash only) inside a sheet of carbon paper or
construction paper, and send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
each of the DEALERS (1 thru 4) below for the recipes they offer.

2.      Save this letter on disk. Remove the name, address, and recipe
title that is in the number 1 position. Move the others up a space.
Put your name, address, and the name of your recipe in the number 4
position.

3.      Post this file just as it appears (with your name, etc.) in at

least 10 different places online (newsgroups, forums, etc). If you
post it in more places you will earn more money!!! Do the postings
between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. Friday, Saturday or Sunday to get the
highest position and have your posting read first. 10 postings should
yield about 100 responses, which should then yield about $150,000.

4.      ** When the money begins coming to your HOME MAILBOX, put your
recipe in provided SELF-ADDRESED, STAMPED ENVELOPE - sit back, smile,
and know that you NOW OWN AN HONEST AND EASY SMALL HOME-OPERATED
BUSINESS! KNOW ALSO, THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING SMART TO ACHIEVE
FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!

* * * * * LOOK AT THESE FIGURES WITH ONLY A 15% RESPONSE! * * * * *

Step 1: 15 dealers mail at least 15 letters each with your name in
        position #3 AND send you a request for a recipe and $3 each or
$45.

Step 2: 225 Dealers mail at least 15 letters each with your name in
        position #2 AND send you a request for a recipe and $3 each or
$675.

Step 3: 3,375 Dealers mail at least 15 letters with your name in
position #1
        AND send you a request for a recipe and $3 each or $10,125.

Step 4: 50,625 Dealers will send you a request for a recipe and
        $3 each or $151,875.

TOTAL CASH RECEIVED (15% RESPONSE) $162,720.00
ELAPSED TIME:   30 days! Enveryone responding immediately.
ADVANTAGE: $12 Initial investment.

Professional care has been taken to insure that this Marketing Plan
does NOT violate any laws! (Reference U.S. Code, Title 18: Section
1302, 1343, and TITLE 39, Section 3005).

The key factor is that we are Mailing Merchandise ... OUR TREASURED
RECIPES.

Be honest in every way. Be sure to keep accurate records of income for
Income Tax purposes.

GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU!

                  * * * * * * * *  DEALERS LISTED    * * * * * * * *

1.      Alexander Firsov
        Gavrilova St.,22a-8
        Kazan 420133
        Russian

2.      Morten Nielsen
        Rensdyrvej 20
        8382 Hinnerup
        Denmark

3.      Nick Perdikis
        P.O. Box 34401
        Bethesda, MD 20827
        U.S.A.

4.      Sarah Chase
        PO Box 27651
        Honolulu, HI  96827
S. Finch -- I made $141,000 the last time I used this program. It
REALLY WORKS!
J. S. Holliman -- I am a skeptical person by nature. But I Knew this
program was different. Over a period of 1 1/2 months, I received a
total of $137,870 in the MAIL!
C. Ogea -- It changed my life!
P. S.   Why not try it yourself? Mathematically it is possible, but
ONLY IF EVERYONE PARTICIPATES! This system works for the BENEFIT OF
ALL, so remember to begin with your name in the #4 position, for
MAXIMUM SALES AND PROFITS! THIS IS EASY AND YOU GET LOTS OF MONEY!!

GOOD LUCK  !!!!!

END

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by jiseon k » Sun, 05 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hello, you must be new to the internet... Please grab a few faq(frequently
asked questions) lists for Netiquette. I am sure you didn't intend to take
advantage of innocent others (well, most of us know what this piramid
scheme is...:( ). Happy and sound computing!

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Jason » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Oh, just hurry up and DIE will ya?
--

"I choose to assert my fifth amendment privilege."

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Shane Broo » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00

The really Sad thing is that this thread continues because people give
some stupid *er the pleasure in replying to his SPAM.

SlowMan

WOW! This REALLY works! Download it NOW! - money.zip [01/01]

Post by Bengt Oehm » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00

These things aren't legal. Never were. Period.