Dialogic Support Linux (Telephony System)

Dialogic Support Linux (Telephony System)

Post by onion » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Visiting http://www.dialogic.com , I found good news that "Dialogic support
Linux".
Since I have a Voice/Fax board, I tried to get SDK(Development Kit) for
Linux but
could not find one at  http://support.dialogic.com .

Is there anybody who have developed ARS/ACS(Auto Response/Calling System)
system on Linux using Dialogic Board ?  I need help. Thank you

Dialogic Support Linux (Telephony System)

Post by Jeff » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

The drivers are still in dev mode. They are scheduled for release by the end
of May/2000

> Visiting http://www.dialogic.com , I found good news that "Dialogic
support
> Linux".
> Since I have a Voice/Fax board, I tried to get SDK(Development Kit) for
> Linux but
> could not find one at  http://support.dialogic.com .

> Is there anybody who have developed ARS/ACS(Auto Response/Calling System)
> system on Linux using Dialogic Board ?  I need help. Thank you

1. Do Dialogic drivers work under Linux? (telephony)

Has anyone used the dialogic drivers under Linux in a PRODUCTION setting? I am
developing an interactive voice response (IVR) system, and would love to use
Linux, my favorite OS in the world. But then, this is a production system, and
I need to be objective. Please respond here or by e-mail.

2. xf86 prob on fresh 4.7-STABLE (rgb file missing)

3. *** DIALOGIC TELEPHONY BOARDS DRIVERS

4. How do i CGI script execute on startup

5. Dialogic Telephony Cards

6. Shared Internet Connection with Windows Gateway

7. Linux support for DSP boards -- Dialogic, Lucent, Natural Microsystems etc

8. problem with find(1)

9. Dialogic/Gammalink Fax Board Support?

10. Dialogic for Linux

11. Dialogic Hardware under Linux

12. Linux & Dialogic