TCP/IP <-> X.25 routing under Linux?

Post by Cory Hart » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

I would like to set up a UNIX box dedicated to routing/translating TCP/IP-
encapsulated X.25 data.  Can someone tell me where to find the source
code to accomplish this task, or tell me that this is impossible.
Currently, we run System V and Linux here, but input for other OSes
would be great, too.  Thanks in advance.

Cory Hartel

Post by Stephane FILL » Tue, 16 May 1995 04:00:00

: I would like to set up a UNIX box dedicated to routing/translating TCP/IP-
: encapsulated X.25 data.  Can someone tell me where to find the source
: code to accomplish this task, or tell me that this is impossible.

        I am working on a driver for IP in X.25 encapsulation.
  The work should be more easy because I've got a X.25 card
  which implement level 1, 2 and 3... For more info, contact me.

        Another idea could be porting netccitt package from BSD4.4lite
  to Linux. Any volunteers ?

: Currently, we run System V and Linux here, but input for other OSes
: would be great, too.  Thanks in advance.

        I'm interrested too in any X.25 possibilities under Linux,

  have any idea, pointers, ..., it would be great :-)

--

Universite Lyon 1                         | "Un homme seul est en
Institut Universitaire de Technologie A   |      mauvaise compagnie" P.Valery