Linux ATM Driver for Fore adapter ???

Post by Ng Kiok Tec » Wed, 01 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi there all the linux guru, Have anyone install linux successfully in
an ATM environment ??

Kiok Teck

1. Fore ATM Adapter driver

Hi,

I have a PCA-200 and I would like to set it up in my Linux box, I noticed
that some website had posted drivers for PCA-200E, but that seems to be a
completely different card, so I think that's probably not going to work with
mine...  At the moment, I have setup my RH7.2 as a VLAN router already, I am
playing with the idea of installing ATM as well, so it serves as a central
routing machine.  It'd be great if anyone can give me some hints on how to
go about it.

thanks in advance.

TC

2. Kernel 1.3.57

3. Linux [RH5.0], Fore's ATM PCA-200 adapters and LE155 switch

4. Q: Has anyone out there used "pen-based" mouse in Linux?

5. FORE ATM network adapters

6. SUMMARY: Sniffer programs

7. Installing Fore PCA 200e ATM-PCI-Adapter on FreeBSD 5.0?

8. sed question

9. Does FreeBSD support FORE's ATM adapter?

10. FORE ATM Drivers?

11. Driver for FORE Systems PCA-200EPC ATM card?

12. FORE ATM Driver for Solaris 7

13. Device driver for the FORE ATM card