lockdsvc: Invalid argument

Post by David Greeso » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

I installed  linux-2.4.0-test4 and compiled the kernel.  Things work
fine except for nfslockd.  I get the error message, lockdsvc: Invalid
argument.  I'm running RH-6.2.  I've looked through the Documentation
files for the new kernel, but found no help.  What else needs upgrading?

TIA,
David

1. nfs lockd: lockdsvc - invalid argument

i just compile my linux 2.4.1 kernel in my red hat 7.1 ..after i restart
it..i found that when it's prompts FAILED - starting NFS lock..and said
that lockdsvc : invalid argument..what should i do..sorry if this
question is too easy for u guys..

-

2. using a variable with gtk_entry_set_text()

3. lockdsvc: Invalid argument

4. Linux freezes occassiona

5. gpm & x mouse errors.....Invalid argument?

6. looking at the boot sector

7. Invalid Argument during Select Partition screen

8. DiskSuite new mirror problem

9. fbdevScreenInit: unable to set screen params (Invalid argument)

10. mount failed: invalid argument

11. invalid argument (swapon)??

12. Linux IPv6 bind failure with Invalid Argument.

13. route add ==> SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument