connect to ISP pop3 server using MS proxy?

connect to ISP pop3 server using MS proxy?

Post by Beno?t Cousso » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

How can I retrieve my internet mail on a linux PC connected via LAN to a MS
proxy 2.0.
I want to use my linux PC for internal mailing and for forwarding mails from
internet to Win95 clients.

thanks.

Benoit Cousson.

1. Home POP3 server connect to ISP POP3 server

Hello,

I'm a newbie for Linux. I already have a masq network at home serving
internet masq and file sharing. I wanna to setup a home POP3/SMTP server
for our family members and I only got a dial-up connection to the ISP
with one single email address. Is it possible to setup several "home"
email addresses within my private network but still be able to send out
to the world through my single account in the ISP?

I have tried to look at some HOW-To and books but nothing mentions on
this directly...

Thanks in advance

Kelvin

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. AIX DOWNLOAD SITE

3. MS Outlook errors while connecting to pop3 server - help

4. ftp & telnet for X-Windows

5. Linux Firewalls, MS Proxy Server and MS Exchange Server

6. Using dip with users other than root.

7. Connecting to ISP Proxy Server

8. re entering network info into solaris 2.6

9. Linux connect to MS proxy server?

10. Connecting to Internet VIA NT Server and MS Proxy

11. Linux connect to MS proxy server?

12. Can Unix sendmail connect thru an NT proxy server to an ISP ?