Help: Ne2100/Lance clone and RedHat 5.1

Post by User » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

First of all, excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong group.

Linux version: RedHat 5.1

Problem: I'm having trouble finding a driver for my Ne2100 PCI clone
which
is based off a AMD 97xxx chip.  Previously to this I had installed and
was
using Redhat 5.0.  The installation went without a hitch and the card
detected without problems.  With 5.1 the card did not detect and I was
unable to find a kernel module would support my configuration.

If someone could please point me in the right direction I would
appreciate
it.  I've read throught the ethernet HOWTO but could not find the anwser
my question.

Thank you,

1. Help: NE2100/Lance clone and RedHat 5.1

First of all, excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong group.

Linux version: RedHat 5.1

Problem: I'm having trouble finding a driver for my Ne2100 PCI clone
which
is
based off a AMD 97xxx chip.  Previously to this I had installed and was
using Redhat 5.0.  The installation went without a hitch and the card
detected without problems.  With 5.1 the card did not detect and I was
unable to find a kernel module would support my configuration.

If someone could please point me in the right direction I would
appreciate
it.  I've read throught the ethernet HOWTO but could not find the anwser
my question.

Thank you,

2. HELP! nfs is toooooo slow.

3. Help: Ne2100/Lance Clone and RedHat 5.1

4. Monster3D QII & Linux

5. How can i work with two Lance (NE2100) ethetnet cards?

6. Netscape Mail server deny access

7. Need AMD Lance (NE2100) experiences

8. How do I keep users login time

9. Q: NE2100 and lance w/ Linux 1.0.9

10. Where do they sell NE2100/lance ethernet cards?

11. redhat 5.1 doesn't detect SN2000 (NE2000 clone) card

12. redhat 5.1 doesn't detect SN2000 (NE2000 clone) ethercard

13. TCP/IP with NE2000/NE2100 clone?