Drivers for D-Link 10/100 cards

Post by John Darringt » Sat, 02 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi everyone.
I have just bought pair of D-Link DFE-530TX 10/100 Adaptor cards.
I thought that D-Link would be ok, as there are several drivers
for their other cards in the kernel distribution.  But I tried all
of those, and none can detect my card.  Then I tried compiling a
kernel with all the PCI ethernet drivers, and letting them probe
for it.  But no luck.

I have tried sending a msg to D-Links's `Free Lifetime
customer support', but so far no reply.
The two biggest chips on the board are labeled DL10030 and DM9101
respectivly.

Where can I find a driver which will work with these cards?

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/test/via-rhine.c