Free Flash files / Templates

Post by Sidney Lamb » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 02:47:18

Quote:> Free Flash files

[delete]

One of the things I have learned on the Internet is that if it
says "free" it is not. IF you do business with anyone using that
word, you will be ripped off, to one degree or another.

When I do relevant google searches, I add -free to the end of the
line to eliminate garbage like this.

Sid

Free Flash files / Templates

Post by Seeb » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 03:39:25

>> Free Flash files
> [delete]
> One of the things I have learned on the Internet is

Apparently not "there is no actual benefit to responding to spam".

I keep trying to revise my expectations for Sidney far enough down, but
he continues to surprise and astound.

-s

Free Flash files / Templates

Post by Thomas 'PointedEars' Lah » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:40:54

>>> Free Flash files

>> [delete]

>> One of the things I have learned on the Internet is

> Apparently not "there is no actual benefit to responding to spam".

> I keep trying to revise my expectations for Sidney far enough down, but
> he continues to surprise and astound.

Experience shows that .invalid people are natural lusers[tm].
I have decided long ago to filter them all.

HTH
--
PointedEars

1. Free Apache configuratio file template and tool

Hello fellow Linux'ers,

I have just released my Apache httpd.conf.template file. It is what I
believe to be a more effective and organized template file for setting up
Apache web servers. There is nothing wrong with the stock Apache httpd.conf
files that they distribute, I just happen to like mine more. You might too,
or you might hate it, but the alternative is out there.

I have also released version 1.00 of striptemplate. This is for those of you
that are like me that like tons of comments in your configuration files, but
don't want the overhead of reading and parsing out tons of comments. Sure we
are only talking about microseconds, but I am anal. striptemplate is a small
program (Linux and Windows) that allows you to create a template file which
is then parsed by this program to output what is your real configuration
file. I wrote it for my anal retentive self, but some of you might like it
too.

I won't chew up any more bandwidth. All the details and downloads can be
found on my web site at http://www.toddtown.com/family/todd/linux/index.html

Enjoy,

Todd

2. Can cron script do shutdown and bootup???

3. Flash ROM Driver / Flash File System

4. ssh install problem

5. using template template parameters

6. DGA causes blank black screen in xfree 4.1.0

7. TECForM 1.0.3 is out and free (Template Extended Cgi Form Mailer)

8. Patch LMS/Philips CD205/225/202 (driver is available as a kernel patch)

9. Disaster Recovery Plan Templates - Anyone have free one?

10. update file in a flash file

11. FLASH: Free Linux Upgrades