ISA/PCI Synchronous Serial Cards

Post by Maarten Koni » Wed, 01 Feb 1995 05:54:00

Hello,

  I am looking for manufacturers of PCI-based or ISA-based synchronous
  serial interface cards for use in a PC.  If you know of any companies
  that manufacture the interface types listed below, could you please mail
  me their names and/or phone numbers.  Also, if you have any information
  or opinion on the quality/price/performance of those cards, I would be
  interested to hear about that too.

  I am looking for info on synchronous V.11, V.24, V.35, T1/DS1 and E1 cards.

  I will summarize the results to these groups in one week.

Many thanks...

ps. I am *not* looking for information on ISDN, async, ATM or HIPPI cards.

pps. I am *not* looking for information on cards with other buses such as
     VME, SBUS etc.

ppps. Please do not send me 'me too' requests, unless I fail to post the
      summary! ;-)

--
//include1 pgm=disclaimer,parm='my opinions only'

BNR Ltd.       |    This space for rent        | FAX:   (613) 763-2626

Post by Louis Ch » Thu, 02 Feb 1995 04:46:19

>Hello,

>  I am looking for manufacturers of PCI-based or ISA-based synchronous
>  serial interface cards for use in a PC.  If you know of any companies
>  that manufacture the interface types listed below, could you please mail
>  me their names and/or phone numbers.  Also, if you have any information
>  or opinion on the quality/price/performance of those cards, I would be
>  interested to hear about that too.

>  I am looking for info on synchronous V.11, V.24, V.35, T1/DS1 and E1 cards.

>  I will summarize the results to these groups in one week.

>Many thanks...

DCA have one on ISA.