Dip+SLiRP+CSLIP = Network is unreachable

Dip+SLiRP+CSLIP = Network is unreachable

Post by Nico v. Rossu » Sun, 14 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to setup a CSLIP connection with my remote system
and use on the remote site SLIRP and start it with Dip (ver 3.3.7n-uri)
When dip is finised my modem stay's up (mmmm looks good)
Now i start the command telnet <remote.system> i'm geting
the error message : Network is unreachable,
I have read the mini howto Dip+Slirp.+CSLIP

I'm now runing term that works fine, only i have to termify everithing
and than not all things works.

Local system:
        386DX/40 8Mb
        linux 1.2.13

output of command "uname -a" on the remot site:
        SunOS hzspe02 4.1.3_U1 1 sun4c

--
                             _
                          (_|_|_)

 AT&T Network Systems NL         1270 AA   Huizen  NL
        "http://hzspg01.ns-nl.att.com:8080/~nvrossu"