Suck/INN Configuration Problem

1. Problems with INN, suck, and NNTP

I am trying to configure my system to use my ISP's NNTP server to feed my
local news feed.

I have installed INN and suck and can sucessfully GET articles from my
ISP's NNTP server without any problems, using suck.

I cannot, however, find a way to SEND articles to my ISP's NNTP server.  I
have tried using both rpost (which comes with suck) as well as nntpsend
which comes with INN.  Neither one works... nntpsend reports that it is
ignoring each line in /var/spool/news/out.gowing/news.midusa.net (which is
the batch file for my ISP).  rpost seems to just lock up...

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get either rpost or nntpsend or
another method of sending articles to an NNTP server.

I really would like to use INN rather than something like leafnode, b/c I
hope to add some things in the future that I want to use INN for
specifically.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!  Thanks.

     http://www2.southwind.net/~jonhall * PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
             -=  Running Debian Linux, kernel 2.0.30  =-

2. Slackware Setup

3. Some problem with inn+suck

4. ls--How eliminate subdirectory listing?

5. X-windows sucks..sucks...sucks!!!!

6. RedHat 6.0 Error 11

7. INN/Suck (xs4all) op 486?

8. i386 disassembler..

9. inn+suck

10. Help: inn and suck

11. INN+Suck = Reply postings not threaded

12. Reading Usenet offline: INN/suck

13. HELP!: How do you get INN to take the news in from Suck?