POP3 server...

Post by Kurt Hil » Sun, 01 Nov 1998 04:00:00

The following is a transcript of a POP3 session:

+OK foo POP3 Server (Version 1.005h) ready at <Sat Oct 31 17:49:20 1998>
+OK please send PASS command
-ERR being read already /usr/spool/mail/ebermant
+OK foo POP3 Server (Version 1.005h) shutdown.

Note the &#$^$ "ERR" line!! I just created this account so I am quite
puzzled.  Other user accounts work fine.  In the past, this problem has
occured, and I've not found any reason for it.  Any ideas?

1. Home POP3 server connect to ISP POP3 server

Hello,

I'm a newbie for Linux. I already have a masq network at home serving
internet masq and file sharing. I wanna to setup a home POP3/SMTP server
for our family members and I only got a dial-up connection to the ISP
with one single email address. Is it possible to setup several "home"
email addresses within my private network but still be able to send out
to the world through my single account in the ISP?

I have tried to look at some HOW-To and books but nothing mentions on
this directly...

Thanks in advance

Kelvin

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Netscape Fastrack Server?

3. iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

4. Peer-to-peer serial connection

5. pop3 server with webinterface to manage pop3 accounts

6. HELP: SLiRP and pppd

7. (newbie) pop3 mail client on pc attached via ethernet to linux pop3 server problems

8. Xconfig

9. running smtp server and pop3 server on same machine ?

10. Needed: PH server, POP3 server

11. POP3 Server for SCO Open Server 3

12. Need help configuring pop3 server on RH 7.1 server with xinetd

13. Pop3 server dies when ldap server running