IP Masquerading and NHL 2000

Post by Jon Arbuckl » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello all!!!

Does anyone know how to get NHL 2000 running behind a IP Masquerading
firewall???  I would greatly appreciate any info!!!

Thanks in Advance!!!

IP Masquerading and NHL 2000

Post by Jon Arbuckl » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I forgot something a little important haha

I am running the latest version of SLACKWARE...

THANKS AGAIN

Quote:> Hello all!!!

> Does anyone know how to get NHL 2000 running behind a IP Masquerading
> firewall???  I would greatly appreciate any info!!!

> Thanks in Advance!!!

1. IP Masquerading with Linux and Windows 2000 Pro?

Hi all,

Maybe here is not the best place to ask but I shudder to join any
Microsoft newsgroups. :)  I currently have a Linux box acting as a
router for my home network out to the Internet via DSL.  It does IP
masquerading on the various other computers on the network.  Sometimes
I do need to use Windows 2000 (I have the Professional version) though
and I was wondering if W2000 also has IP Masquerading abilities?  I
know that it can do routing but I couldn't find anything about it
doing masquerading.  Am I out of luck or is there a solution to this?
Thanks for any help.

Jason
--
Jason T. Breitweg

WWW: http://www.blind-guardian.com

2. UUCP and SMTP together !

3. IP for masqueraded net other than masquerading host IP

4. /dev/hme permissions. Is it a security risk?

5. Office 2000 registration and Masquerade

6. Sun HME PCI card on Intel PC under Linux, is it possible?

7. IP Masquerading works, but does not masquerade from within the local network

8. Hayes ESP Board Config

9. IP MASQuerading NOT Masquerading?

10. Backup scripts, IP firewalling and IP masquerading

11. IP NAT and IP Masquerading

12. IP-Chains vs. IP-Masquerade