installing pppd on slackware 96

Post by sfo.. » Tue, 21 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello All

        I am new to the linux work and am trying to install the ppp package on
my system.. I have the 2.0.0 Kernel and pppd 2.2 .. the point where I
get stuck is in the SETUP.linux where is says to run ./configure so it
can make the links..  Any help would be most appreciated.  I am amazed
by the fact the linux project has gone so far with just volunteer
work.  It seem to be a great accomplishment.  Anyway any answer or
info and especially advice would put me in your debt.

Thanx
                J.

1. installing pppd on slackware 96

Hello All

        I am new to the linux work and am trying to install the ppp package on
my system.. I have the 2.0.0 Kernel and pppd 2.2 .. the point where I
get stuck is in the SETUP.linux where is says to run ./configure so it
can make the links..  Any help would be most appreciated.  I am amazed
by the fact the linux project has gone so far with just volunteer
work.  It seem to be a great accomplishment.  Anyway any answer or
info and especially advice would put me in your debt.

Thanx
                J.

2. Tape Drive Recommendations

3. Linux Slackware 96 PPP bug ??? (for pppd)

4. ISC DHCP and RedHat 4.2

5. Help: pppd not working - Slackware '96

6. FVWM2 + xwin32

7. Slackware 96 Install and PCMCIA SCSI

8. Question: Delay in Returning Data after Connecting

9. Slackware 96 install problem

10. Slackware 96 and Micro Channel Install Question

11. How easy is Slackware 96 to install?

12. Warning: Don't install Slackware '96 TeX !!

13. A Problem about installing Slackware 96