Toshiba Integrated 56kflex modem problem?

Toshiba Integrated 56kflex modem problem?

Post by N_Tra » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I just installed Redhat5.2 on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT, Everything
went through very smoothly until I tried to install the modem. It doesn't
respond whenI tried to activate it. Does any one know how to solve this
problem??
Thanks in advance.

There is only one happiness in
    life, to love and be loved.

-George San-

1. Problems installing my LT 56Kflex modem

I installed recently Red Hat 5.0 to discover that it doesn't recognise my
modem. It is a ISA PNP modem and I tried all isapnp tools and setserial to
configure the device. I tried all the IRQ: 3,4,5,10. The pnpdump recognises
my modem. The ANSI string is ok and it does not seem to be any error. The
same with isapnp. I don't know what else to do. At least give me an idea how
to loadlin from DOS 7 (the win95 DOS). I have the loadlin and a image of the
kernel but once I start loadlin the computer boots again (lilo: ...etc).
Please help.
Andrei Alexandru

2. DiskSuite 4.1, Solaris 2.5.1 and disksets

3. ISP in U. K. supporting 56KFlex modem

4. Problem with Netscape

5. 56kflex modem - recommendations

6. Freedom to Innovate

7. 56Kflex modem

8. Copro regs after trap

9. cannot connect linux using 56kflex modem with ppp2.2

10. ppp does not work with my 56kflex modem

11. Zoom PCI Dual Modem 56KFlex

12. Setting VPE on integrated Trident CyberBlade/i1 for use with integrated RealMagic EM8470 (re: NetStream 2000)

13. zoom 56kflex problem?