Wifi with Nortel 2201 nic

Post by Christo van Schalkwy » Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:26:15

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get drivers for this nic for linux or which one
would work with it?

Appreciated

1. Connecting a Nortel VPN client through OpenBSD (2.9) to Nortel VPN Switch

I am trying to allow a system on my local net (using Nortel Extranet Access
Client) to connect through my OpenBSD Gateway (ver 2.9) to my companies
Nortel VPN Switch. I have been reading a ton on esp, gre, a possible patch
to ipf but nothing seems to work and there are no definitive howto's?

Any suggestions (and please not buy a LinkSys/DLink/NetGEAR home broadband
gateway - I want to do this with my OpenBSD box and it should be possible
either via proxy or passthrough?)

Thanks in advance,

- will

2. freaky ethernet error msg

3. Diamond Stealth Video 2201

4. Memory

5. Diamond 2201 Graphics & -bpp 16 w/X11

6. Linux and BIOS upgrade add-on card

7. SCSI Mitsumi CR-2201 CD-recorder

8. Red Hat 2.1????

9. Diamond Stealth64 2201 Graphics Accelerator

10. Diamond 2201 Graphics & -bpp 16

11. Diamond 2201 Graphics w/ARK2000PV

12. Stealth 64 Vedio 2201 & MXP17F Combination

13. Diamond 2201 video card ( not working for me).