I am in text mode, what browser am I running....

I am in text mode, what browser am I running....

Post by Bria » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi:

I am experimenting with small Linux installs using Slackware 3.4 kernel
2.0.30 and am looking for non-GUI browsers.

I am working with lynx (and like it) but am curious - anything else out
there you can recommend.

Please reply by e-mail as well - news feed is slow and cranky (ISP says will
improve Real Soon Now).

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Brian.

       I could't understand whats going wrong.
I compiled new kernel with kgdb patch..and entered the details in /etc/lilo.conf
and running lilo..

i got the following lines..

Warning: /etc/lilo.conf should be writable only for root ( I am in root login only)
Warning: device 0x0306 exceeds 1024 cylinder limit.

geo_comp_addr: Cylinder number is too big (  1146 > 1023).

Could any one help me out...

thanks,
srinivas.

2. two mice with linux?

4. gtkicq .56 and adding user bug!

5. Help: securing system

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

10. I am si**y am I?

11. Browser problems -- I am frustrated

12. I am BROWSER SNAKE your new leader