cyrus/imap authentication

Post by Michae » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I have installed cyrus-imap 1.6.1 and cyrus-sasl 1.5.3 on Redhat 6.1 with
rpm. I try to log on the server using cyradm and imtest using various
logins but I always get a "Login Failed" message .

I think I must have missed something ...

Thanks for your help .

Michael

1. postfix + cyrus IMAP: central sent-mail folder on IMAP server

Hi folks,

I installed postfix and cyrus IMAP under SuSE Linux 9.0. All works
fine but the collection of sended mail for every user in a central
user-(sent-)mail folder locatet on the mail server.

Any ideas who to work this out?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

2. Matrox Millenium Poblems with X

3. Public access to Cyrus-Imap server residing inside the private network

4. ORACLE UPS LINUX EFFORTS WITH ISV PROGRAM

5. Cyrus IMAP 2.0.9

6. Help! Urgent!

7. Folder problems with Cyrus IMAP and Outlook Express

8. Linux won't detect Modem - Urgent

9. cyrus/imap install

10. Cyrus IMAP with PAM support ?

11. MDK8.0, Cyrus IMAP 2.0.x

12. Cyrus IMAP

13. Cyrus IMAP-Demon and install problems