ipsec masq--ipsec ports?

Post by Q » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have a nortel ipsec client on my workstation, and am trying to get ipsec
masq to work.  I have the module (using kernel 2.2.16) compiled and I am
firewall.  Does anyone know what ports ipsec uses so I can let them through
in the firewall?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

ipsec masq--ipsec ports?

Post by Tom East » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>I have a nortel ipsec client on my workstation, and am trying to get ipsec
>masq to work.  I have the module (using kernel 2.2.16) compiled and I am
>firewall.  Does anyone know what ports ipsec uses so I can let them through
>in the firewall?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

When masqing ipsec, you need to run ipfwd to forward esp to your ipsec
client. You also need to unblock TCP port 500.

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep             \  Eastep's First Principle of Computing:
ICQ #60745924           \  "Any sane computer will tell you how it