DIP script

Post by Quentin Shane Sn » Sun, 25 Dec 1994 02:53:03

Is there any way to send a BREAK to the modem in
a dip script?

        \/                                        \/

        /\________________________________________/\

1. Dip script won't run, but dip -t work?

Hi there,
     I have faced some problems with dip script.
     I tried to run my dip script, but it won't run. And I got the following
message:
      Usage: port tty_name
      Set PORT first
      Dialing ..
      Timeout for modem connection.
      And I follow the script and manually type in exact same message (dip -t),
it works.  Does anyone has any idea about this?
      I really need some inputs about this problem.  So any input and advices
would be helpful.  And I really apprecaite for your time.
Regards,
Kelvin Cho

2. Redhat 6 FTP Install...

3. chat script for ibm.net (or help converting a dip script)

4. Wrapper in inetd

5. DIP script example wanted.

6. freefall down?

7. DIP Script Help

8. Getting length for formatted output

9. LINUX DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet-PPP WANTED

10. SLIP-dip script dies at end

11. This dip script redials

12. Linux DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet PPP WANTED

13. SLIP : Busy recognition in dip - script