wanted: ifconfig sources

Post by Puelings Yve » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have spent quite some time looking for the sources of ifconfig. Can
anyone change my luck and direct me to them.
        Thanks.
                Puelings Yves.

----
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

wanted: ifconfig sources

Post by Brian McCaule » Thu, 19 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> I have spent quite some time looking for the sources of ifconfig. Can
> anyone change my luck and direct me to them.

Look for "net-tools" on the usual FTP sites.

1. HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project

HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project

We are in need of someone to quickly develop a new web project.

You will need to be an expert on setting up Apache Web Server on a Linux
system and in designing an online data base using Postgresql or MySQL.
HTML required, PHP probably required, Java & Java Script may or may not be
required.

You will be totally responsible for taking this rough idea and implementing
a working, fully scalable website.

Initial design will be two load shared Linux boxes running Apache on the
front end and one Linux box running Postgresql or MySQL on the back end.

The site will be co-located at a broadband ISP's facility so complete remote
admin will be required, including a daily data dump from the web server to
the admin system.

This is not a giant bucks project right now, but it could turn in to one.

We are located in central Florida and would prefer someone in this area but
it is not an absolute requirement.

All code will be our property meaning we can not pay for code to be
developed and licensed to us.

Development cycle is 8 to 12 weeks, so you need to know your stuff. No time
for learning curve on this one.

This is a very interesting project.

If you are a serious candidate with the required skill set, please send your

tmb

PS, If you are a shop and your rates are salary + overhead + margin you are
probably not what we are looking for.

2. (Q) dial-on-demand ppp

3. source of ifconfig

4. Logout from menu shell.

5. Source for ifconfig?

6. How to install network card drive?

7. source code ifconfig solaris8

8. Help with execlp()

9. ifconfig sources

10. Source to ifconfig for Linux?

11. Where is the source code to process "route" or "ifconfig" command?

12. ifconfig source

13. ifconfig source: where be?