Strange: Netscape and httpd

Post by Atle Enerse » Wed, 14 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
got a strange thing going... When using Netscape via Win95's TCP/IP
most of the inline images gets broken when transferring html-pages
from our own server.

But, transferring via modem (SLIP) to Netscape/Win95 works fine. Also
transferring pages from www-sites outside our gateway works fine.

Anyone any ideas?

\atle\
--

1. Strange error 400 between netscape 2 and ncsa httpd 1.5a...

Hi,

We have the following problem :
Our server is running under Linux Red Hat 2.1 on i586. The server
is ncsa httpd 1.5a.

When accessing the server with netscape 2.0b6 on pc (with PPP/
trumpet winsock 2.1F) we sometimes get the following error :

400 Bad Request

Your client sent a query that this server could not understand.

Reason: Invalid or unsupported method.

Everything works fine with netscape Macintosh/unix...

Does someone knows where the problem comes from (pc, server, netscape ?)

Thanks in advance

                        Paul

2. MI/X labels illegible

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Advanced routing in solaris8?

5. Installing httpd to /var/httpd or to /usr/local/etc/httpd

6. Print pipeline setup in 2.6?

7. httpd 3.0 - strange address

8. grepping through log files for a value

9. Strange inetd/httpd problem

10. Strange, strange, strange...

11. Httpd - Strange Problem

12. Strange ftp/telnet/httpd behavior. Help!

13. Strange HTTPD problem