Local nameserver messes up SLIP connection

Local nameserver messes up SLIP connection

Post by paul guglielmi » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have two computers hooked up over a 10Base-2 network with one running named
for the two. (Don't ask why) Anyway whenever I use my slip account it goes to
my other machine on the network for IPs when telneting and using netscape.
I've set the gateway address to hte remote nameserver but that isn't working.
Any ideas?

Paul

/\_\/_/ College of Computer Science - Northeastern University
\/_/\_\ Home Page: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/paulg
   \/_/ "Smile," they said, "it could be worse!" So I did, and it was.