1. Mails sent ok / receive not
We have a linux mail server installed with sendmail and popper.
Inside our net everything works fine.
Mails sent to users outside are transported as well.
But when users outside sent a mail they get the following message:
----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors ----
----- Transcript of session follows ----
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 1 week, 6 days old
Could anybody help?
Thanks in advance
Dipl.-Ing. Markus Goerres
Lehrstuhl Technische Gebaeudeausruestung
3. 1 * WBbLoanRG- detected ok, but can't send/receive to network
4. Window Managers, Gnome, and GTK - confused
5. 2 * NMImtFzet- detected ok, but can't send/receive to network
7. Problems with 3c509 - detected ok, but can't send/receive to network
9. can't send mail (receive works fine)
10. can't send/receive a mail at Solaris7
11. Help - Proxy server (why can't send/receive mail ?)
12. Can send mail out but can't send mail in?
13. Help! Sending mail But not Receiving mail!