> Has anyone successfully connected to the Internet in linux on a 3com
> Externel Impact IQ ISDN terminal adapter, with dual channels dialed in? I
> can only manage to get one channel to dial in successfully. Anyone having
> this problem or have an answer?
ABORT "NO CARRIER"
ABORT "NO DIALTONE"
"" "at&d0S71=1S80=1" OK
and my options:`
I bought a Boca Turbo 650 hish spped serial card, but haven't found
a driver yet. If you know of on it would be great.
1. MLPPP Under Linux using a 3COM Impact IQ Terminal Adapter.
Hello I am still having no luck getting MLPPP under Linux.. I am using a
chatscript and I've tried giving it an init string and it still fails to do
a 2 B channel, I know for sure my TA is setup right cause I can place it on
a Win95 or NT box and it MLPPP's fine. I just cant MLPPP under Linux.
Please give some advice..
3. Absulutely can't get multi-link in 3Com Impact IQ ISDN adapter..
4. PerlMagick perl script on Apache.
5. 3com Impact IQ Connect Rates
7. ISDN problem w/ 3Com Impact IQ, Red Hat 5.0 (More info)
8. File Transfer Unix - Novell
9. 3com Impact IQ with Lavaport-ISA 16650 UART serial
11. Howto Multilink with 3com Impact IQ ISDN modem
12. question - setup ISDN 3com Impact IQ - Redhat 5.1
13. 3com Impact IQ