How can I connect to MSN through Linux?

Post by Anthony J. Velad » Sun, 28 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I just recently installed Linux on my PC.  Currently, MSN is my ISP.  How
can I
configure Linux to connect to MSN?

Tony Velada

1. AOL IM/MSN Messenger file xfer thru ipchains

Hey guys,

Any hints on getting AIM/MSN Messenger file transfers to work thru a nated
ipchians box to internal machines? My friend has a linksys router and
doesn't have any problems, I would think a nated linux box should have the
same capabilities!

Thanks ...

2. file in /boot

3. msn messenger file/voice thru socks5 dante

4. Help? Has any one got a Realtek RL8029 NE2000 comp

5. Can't connect to MSN under Linux

6. Request: POSIX Threads for Solaris

7. Linux connecting to MSN

8. Mailing Attachments

9. Can i connect to MSN through Linux?

10. How can I connect to MSN through Linux?

11. Problem Connecting to VPN thru a linux Gateway

12. connecting ATT@Home cable modem thru linux

13. Connect Linux thru Win NT Proxy Server