Best Term-emulator for win95 ?

Post by Uwe Pil » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody know a "good" Telnet software for windows 95
which includes support for functionkeys and other special keys.
(to work with mc an others)

Im currently using Tera Term Pro  (seems to be the best)
but still have some problems.

Thank you
Uwe

--

Tel. (+49) 3583 61 1375
Hochschule Zittau/Goerlitz (FH), Hochschulrechenzentrum

Best Term-emulator for win95 ?

I use CRT.  Good program.
Get at www.vandyke.com
And are you sure you're in the right newsgroup?  This is a linux networking
newsgroup.  Not windows.

Have you tried CRT?  Find it at www.vandyke.com
And I hope you know you're posting in a linux networking newsgroup.  Not
windows.

Best Term-emulator for win95 ?

Post by Liz Knu » Mon, 07 Sep 1998 04:00:00

On Thu, 03 Sep 1998 12:29:48 +0200, Uwe Pilz spoke unto the people of
comp.os.linux.networking in these words:

Quote:> Does anybody know a "good" Telnet software for windows 95
> which includes support for functionkeys and other special keys.
> (to work with mc an others)

Try Diversified Computer Systems.  Their product EM320W works great
in Windows 3.x, and they have another terminal emulator/modem dialer
especially for Windows 95.

Liz
--
Elizabeth T. Knuth                                "A*roach in a tuxedo

http://www.veryComputer.com/~eknuth/                -Richard K. Bethell,
<>< + IXOYE + ><>                                      nanae, 6 Nov 97

1. TERM and term emulator at vt100 but only 8 lines of vi

Hi,

I'm programmin on a dumb terminal.
Both my TERM variable and the terminal
designation variable in my terminal emulation
software are set for vt100.

Also, when I log in the statement "stty 24"
gets executed.

But the strange thing is, when I visit
files from vi I don't see a full screen
of code or tildas, rather, I see only
8 lines of code.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to
what can be done to view a full screen
of code? I there an stty command or
shell variable I've overlooked or can
experiment with?

Thanks,

Emmett

2. USB printer trouble

3. TERM: best way to send/receive mail over term?

4. C source code for xymodem protocol

5. Best linux-unix link, pppd-slirp or term-term?

6. to text-mode and back to X

7. Best way to set term and TERM for csh?

8. sendmail+IDA: PSEUDONYMS/bouncing mail, and '@' database

9. term vs slirp (slip emulator)

10. Mapping PF Keys to Term emulator

11. X term emulator for Windows