Setting up a dialin for my LINUX box

Post by bljo.. » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00

This may have been posted or I am really lost, so can some one please
help me out.

I am trying to setup dialin from my work to my house. What I am looking
for is how the settings for my computer that runs Linux kernal 1.2.13
RedHat 3.0.3 (since I have heard about alot of problems with RedHat
4.0). at home to answer the call from my work. I need help setting up
the dial in process. I know how to setup the dialout but a little rusty
on how to setup the dialing in process.

To make it more simple; I want my modem at home to answer the phone call
from my modem at work, just like the ISP have. I dial my home number and
my modem then picks up the phone call.

Thanks in advance for any information that some body might pass on to
me.

--
Bryan L Jones

Remember: "UNIX is a privilage not a right"