Road Runner News-Server and IP MasQ

Post by billy go » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

All,

I got my Linux RH 6.1 Box up and running with eth0 talking to the cable
modem and eth1 talking to my Win98 box.

I want to FTP, ICQ, AIM(I understand this is an issue.), and MOST
importantly, I'd like to use the news-server setting for the Road Runner
Network.

Are their any URLs I can look at that speak to these issues.  The hottest

for me is the use of the news groups.  Can I have the Linux box 'proxy'
this setting?  Thanks alot

Steve

1. Road Runner News-Server and RH6.1/IP MASQ

All,

I got my Linux RH 6.1 Box up and running with eth0 talking to the cable
modem and eth1 talking to my Win98 box.

I want to FTP, ICQ, AIM(I understand this is an issue.), and MOST
importantly, I'd like to use the news-server setting for the Road Runner
Network.

Are their any URLs I can look at that speak to these issues.  The hottest
for me is the use of the news groups.  Can I have the Linux box 'proxy'
this setting?  Thanks alot

Steve

2. gethostbyname problem

3. Running a server through Road Runner cable modem

4. Can I run X window?

5. Road Runner Cable Modem

6. comp.os.linux.help

7. FreeBSD 2.2, Road Runner "cable modem", and so on

8. Linux Software Archive + more

9. Linux / Cable Modem / Road Runner Sevice Problems

10. Setup for Mediaone road runner one way cable modem on linux (suse 6.4)

11. Road Runner Cable Modem

12. Road Runner

13. Time-Warner's Road Runner network