cyrus: failure: prot layer failure

Post by Timo Nentwi » Wed, 07 May 2003 04:37:36

Hi!

I just installed cyrus according to cyrus' own HOWTO but when executing
imtest it outputs "failure: prot layer failure" and exits.

Well, this error message does not quite help me; can somebody explain?

Thanks!
Timo

1. cyrus: failure: prot layer failure (SuSE 8.2)

Hello everybody!

I just installed cyrus and added it to inetd.conf - with YaST2 which
obviously does put it somewhere else, since it does not appear in
inetd.conf but in YaST2...

Anyway, the final test does fail:

# imtest -m login -u cyrus -p imap localhost
failure: prot layer failure

Well, not very informative - anybody able to help me?

Thanks!
Timo

2. Color adjustments for Epson Stylus Color 600 w/ uniprint driver

3. Promoting switch failures to node failures (HACMP 4.4)

4. Loaded Question.

5. power failure vs slow ups battery failure

6. locked out of root access

7. Power Failure Test Failure

8. newgrp - Z-Shell

9. DMA failure on ASUS, but NOT on Tyan (was PentiumII/440FX PCI DMA failure)

10. Installation/Running GeForce2 Linux EMERGENCY, FAILURE AFTER FAILURE

11. power failure vs slow ups battery failure

12. Strange failure (internal assertion failure?)

13. qmail / cyrus: cyrus deliver (lmtp) doesn't work ... need help!