Help: Remote Modem reset for dialin

Post by Jian » Sat, 23 Dec 1995 04:00:00

hi, Linuxer, merry Christmas!

I tried to setup my linux box as dialup server and I have go through
HOWTO-serial. Now I can dialin from another PC using phone line. However
it only lets me use one dial. For second dial, it's going to no carrier. I
know the problem is romote modem reset. I tried using &D3 as well as &D2
S13=1 for init, but I am still no luck. I am appreciate if someone
can help me to reset remote modem. My modem is Sportster USRobotices 2.88
modem. Thank you very much.

Jian Lu

1. Help: Remote Modem reset for dialin

hi, Linuxer, merry Christmas!

I tried to setup my linux box as dialup server and I have go through
HOWTO-serial. Now I can dialin from another PC using phone line. However
it only lets me use one dial. For second dial, it's going to no carrier. I
know the problem is romote modem reset. I tried using &D3 as well as &D2
S13=1 for init, but I am still no luck. I am appreciate if someone
can help me to reset remote modem. My modem is Sportster USRobotices 2.88
modem. Thank you very much.

Jian Lu

2. schedule() question

3. S/Key with remote connections (telnet, modem dialins, ect . . . )

4. MPEG Audio streaming through Apache

5. How to reset modems & server from a remote location

6. Strange FDGETPRM problem with patched 1.2.13

7. Config for dialin....modem not picking up....agetty or modem?

8. Quake2 deathmonitor

9. FreeBSD-3.0 and dialin modem help..

10. Help with dialin/dialout modem on SunSparc

11. [modem] [dialin] [help]

12. pls help with modem dialin

13. Dialin Modem problems (PLEASE HELP)