configuration of X with SPEA Mercury P64

configuration of X with SPEA Mercury P64

Post by Marcel Arn » Thu, 07 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

a friend of mine got a new Pentium with a
  SPEA Mercury P64 PCI 2MB
as video-card and a
  Sony Multiscan 17SF Model CPD/17SF1 - monitor.

I do not manage to set it up correctly under X11; just the poor
standard-VGA-mode works. Can anybody send me a working XF86Config-file
for this configuration ? Many thanks in advance!

1. SPEA MERCURY P64 VRAM 2MB PCI DRIVER NEEDED

Hi !

Has someone got such a driver for linux ? Or any other S3 968 compatible
driver list , maybe one of them works for me :)
                        thx in advance , Jubin Zawar :9
                        Ciao

2. Help on Mesa2.5

3. xfree86 on SPEA V7/Mercury P64-V

4. install linux in IBM microdrive

5. 2.4 x86: Support for Spea Mercury P64?

6. PPP and Linux

7. How do I get a SPEA Mercury P64 to work?

8. replacing values in properties files

9. XFree3.1 + Spea Mercury P64 PCI

10. Spea Mercury P64

11. How do I get a SPEA Mercury P64 to work?

12. X-driver for SPEA Mercury P64