Growable Filesystem

1. What is a Growable ext2 partition?

Hi,

Recently, when I was upgrading from rh 4.2 to 5.0 and adding an extra
scsi
drive, I noticed an ext2 option in the druid called "growable".  Anyone
know
what this is about?

Does this mean I can use it with RAID controllers that can automatically
add
hard drives without messing up the original data?

Many thanks,
--Tony

Note: if using an automatic reply, remove the "I-HATE-SPAM." from my
address

2. Sharing data from a library (Solaris 2.4)

3. Questions about RedHat and growable FS

4. Linux enterprise rollout questions

5. Partitionings - "growable"?

6. linux-2.5.5-dj1 + xfs-cvs --- kernel bug at elevator.c : 237!

7. resizing "growable" partitions

8. How to decompress .bz2 files ?

9. growable disk partitions

10. What is a growable partition? (RH 5.0)

11. restore mksysb with jfs2 filesystem to jfs filesystem

12. Copy whole filesystem to another filesystem over network

13. MacWorld Linux filesystem to real filesystem?