Problems installing from CD

Post by Karl Hergenrothe » Tue, 01 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I am attempting to install Red Hat 5.0 from the Power Tools set.  I am
installing from Windows 95 using Autoboot from the CD.  My CD drive is a
Sony CDU33a.  The questions are something like Source-> Local CD-> Other->
Sony31a-> Specify->.  Then I enter the IO address of my unit 0x320 and get
an error message that the drive can not be located.  I have also tried
entering 0x320,0.  There obviously must be a way to make this work.  Any
suggestions?

Karl