need Matrox Millennium G-200 AGP 8mg video driver

need Matrox Millennium G-200 AGP 8mg video driver

Post by Devin Palme » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I really need this driver, I am trying to install RedHat 5.2.  Can any one
tell me where it is?  I looked on the Matrox site and it has a couple of
links but I can only find updates to a program called accelx.  I gues I need
this program too, can anyone help?

Devin

Post by Davi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I really need this driver, I am trying to install RedHat 5.2.  Can any one
> tell me where it is?  I looked on the Matrox site and it has a couple of
> links but I can only find updates to a program called accelx.  I gues I need
> this program too, can anyone help?

> Devin

Download the X86  update.  it can be found at:

ftp :// ftp. cc.gatech.edu/Linux/distributions/redhat/redhat-5.2/updates/i386/

Post by LhD Administrato » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I really need this driver, I am trying to install RedHat 5.2.  Can any

See http://www.x86.org and also
http://lhd.datapower.com/db/dispproduct.cgi?DISP?1

LhD Administrator
LhD: Linux Hardware Database
http://lhd.datapower.com

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

1. Matrox Millenium G-200 Drivers

As with most people I talk to about Windows (serious users that is), I'm
pretty frustrated with crashes when I want to do anything "out of the
ordinary" during setups.  Hence, I've checked into Linux.

I have Red Hat v. 5.1.  I would like to run Xwindows but I can't figure out
how to configure my video card correctly.  It is an 8MB Matrox Millenium
G-200 (AGP bus).

The driver doesn't appear when I'm doing the setup so I tried selecting the
'unlisted video card' but this doesn't seem to work.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jim

2. File Transfer by Null Modem Cord HOWTO

3. matrox mga g-200

4. Sample smb.conf file

5. support for Matrox Millenium G-200

6. uname -r gives incorrect kernel version

7. matrox millennium II AGP same as millennium G200 AGP2X ??

8. Testimony submitted to Congressional subcommittee hearing on DNS

9. XFree86 3.3: X server seg faults (Dell, PPro 200, Matrox Millennium)

10. driver for Matrox millennium G200 AGP

11. problem whith configurations matrox- mga- 200 agp

12. matrox mga-200 sd 8m agp

13. Newbie Q: Aopen AX59Pro with AMD K62-300 + G-200 OK ??